Real Time Feedback for Hotels
Since the advent of the internet, hotels were immediately one of the first industries to be rated by consumers. Before sites like Hotels.com and Trip Advisor, travelers booked hotel rooms based on the opinions of travel agents who probably never visited the hotel but had a brochure. Now travelers book their lodging predominantly based on the opinions of other customers. Hotels try their best to fix guests’ issues during their stay, but that’s only when the guest complains directly to hotel personnel. More often than not, they air their grievances online for the world to see.
Private and Discreet
Real Time Feedback helps hotel guests complain – privately and discreetly, directly to management in real-time.
Your guests can now alert your staff about issues with your hotel in real-time allowing you to fix problems during the guest’s stay and more importantly, before they leave a review.
Here are some interesting facts about the hotel industry according to Reputation Defender:
• 79% of people will read between 6 and 12 reviews before making a booking decision
• When deciding between two similar properties, 79% of consumers are more likely to reserve a room at the hotel with a higher rating
• 88% of travelers won’t even consider hotels with a star rating of less than three
• 85% of individuals say a hotel’s thoughtful response to an online review improves their impression of it
• Hoteliers who respond to online reviews garner 12% more reviews and see an average gain of 0.12 stars